Ten Things Milton Have Learned

Good read:

Ten Things I Have Learned


I find it interesting how getting older, more experienced, tired, and I do not know what changes perspective, perception and understanding. I knew when I was 16 that I will get older and look at things differently but at that time I insisted on doing them my way regardless of consequences, regardless how stupid the path I chose was. And I'm happy I did. Actually I could not choose anyway. The path was given to me by my age. And now with distance (age distance) I can see how my current world is different from when I was 16. And how many things are understandable on intellectual level at any age but how different the understanding is when it is experiential. I truly agree on some of the things Milton says but I wonder how I will look at that article in 20 years when I'm 56. Give me some time and I will answer that question.

No comments:

Post a Comment